Hello! My name is Caitlin and I am a photographer located in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia.
I have been photographing for over ten years and started my business in 2010. I have a double degree from Monash University in Arts and Visual arts.
I feel very lucky to have my career be something I love so dearly! I photograph portraiture, fashion, weddings, couples, families, children and corporate/actors head-shots.
While I have photographed many families, in 2019 I opened a separate branch of my business to solely focus on them. This decision was inspired from a tragedy in my life - when my mum passed in 2013. We never had professional photos taken together and I know that if I had them now I would absolutely cherish them. Capturing a moment of time and the relationship you have with your family I think is incredibly valuable.
I love pretty places, natural smiles, nature, animals and wonderful people. I aim to make each photo shoot as fun and relaxed as possible. Very few families and couples I photograph have been professionally photographed before, and I know how to get the best out of you to create those beautiful images!
Please use the contact form on this website if you have any questions, want to say hello, or if you are keen to book in a shoot with me!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I have been with my husband Chris since 2013, we met on Tinder (classy)
- We have two doggies, Sherlock and Watson (pictured)
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love exploring Victoria! I know lots of beautiful locations
- I manage to kill every house plant I get
- I'm a good cook, I make the best vegetarian food
- I travel as much as possible. My favourite trips so far include Iceland and Italy!