Hello! My name is Caitlin and I am a photographer located in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia.
I have been shooting since the age of fifteen, and started my business in 2010. I have a Bachelor of Arts and Visual Arts from Monash University.
I feel very lucky to have my career be something I love so dearly! I photograph portraiture, fashion, weddings, couples, families, children and corporate/actors head-shots.
I love pretty places, natural smiles, nature, animals and wonderful people. I aim to make each photo shoot as fun and relaxed as possible - very few families and couples I photograph have been professionally photographed before, and I know how to get the best out of you to create those beautiful images!
Please use the contact form on this website if you have any questions, want to say hello, or if you are keen to book in a shoot with me!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I have been with my husband Chris since 2013, we met on Tinder
- We have two doggies, Sherlock and Watson (pictured)
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love exploring Victoria and the world! I know lots of beautiful locations
- I started off as a fashion and portrait photographer - something I still do to this day
- I'm a good cook, I make the best vegetarian food
- I travel as much as possible. My favourite trips so far include Iceland and Italy!